Georgia Cannon has produced her first textile collection in collaboration with Style Revolutionary Founder + Director Rachel Schurmann. ↓ More Info
The collection takes advantage of their combined industry knowledge to create a unique offering: each element is designed to coordinate without feeling formally contrived, incorporating organic patterns in a range of scales to suit different applications.
The creative process began with Georgia exploring shapes through watercolour paintings at her dining table after a holiday exploring the New Zealand bush near her mother's home town, Nelson. Combining this influence with her love of Australian art + Mid Century design led to the development of the 5 patterns + 10 colours repeated throughout the collection.
Fabrics are designed + digitally printed in Australia on a natural fibre basecloth imported from the UK.
For special projects these fabrics can also be produced using manmade fibres suitable for high performance applications.
Rugs are ethically hand dyed + hand woven in India + made to order. They are available in wool or jute flatweave construction to suit the size of your space.
For all enquiries contact Rachel Schurmann at Style Revolutionary:
+61 418 989 838
Repeat H: 8cm V: 8cm
Repeat H: 12cm V: 8cm
Repeat H: 10cm V: 20cm
Repeat H: 10cm V: 16cm
Repeat H: 46cm V: 46cm
Repeat H: 138cm V: 138cm
Actual product colours may vary slightly from colours shown due to differences in screen calibration.
Specification Details ↓ More Info
- Content: 47% Linen, 40% Cotton, 13% Nylon
- Width: 140cm
- Suitable for drapery, accessories + domestic upholstery.
- Hand / machine washable in cold water with mild detergent. Do not soak. Air dry in shade.
- Natural fabrics may contain subtle imperfections such as slubbing + yarn variation; these are characteristics of fibres derived from seeds + plants.
- Hand dyed + hand woven in 100% NZ Wool or Jute
- Made to order in any size