Georgia Cannon has produced her first textile collection in collaboration with Style Revolutionary Founder + Director Rachel Schurmann. ↓ More Info
The collection takes advantage of their combined industry knowledge to create a unique offering: each element is designed to coordinate without feeling formally contrived, incorporating organic patterns in a range of scales to suit different applications.
The creative process began with Georgia exploring shapes through watercolour paintings at her dining table after a holiday exploring the New Zealand bush near her mother's home town, Nelson. Combining this influence with her love of Australian art + Mid Century design led to the development of the 5 patterns + 10 colours repeated throughout the collection.
Fabrics are designed + digitally printed in Australia on a natural fibre basecloth imported from the UK.
For special projects these fabrics can also be produced using manmade fibres suitable for high performance applications.
For all enquiries contact Rachel Schurmann at Style Revolutionary:
+61 418 989 838
Repeat H: 8cm V: 8cm
Repeat H: 12cm V: 8cm
Repeat H: 10cm V: 20cm
Repeat H: 10cm V: 16cm
Repeat H: 46cm V: 46cm
Repeat H: 138cm V: 138cm
Specification Details ↓ More Info
- Content: 47% Linen, 40% Cotton, 13% Nylon
- Width: 140cm
- Suitable for drapery, accessories + domestic upholstery.
- Hand / machine washable in cold water with mild detergent. Do not soak. Air dry in shade.
- Natural fabrics may contain subtle imperfections such as slubbing + yarn variation; these are characteristics of fibres derived from seeds + plants.
- Actual product colours may vary slightly from colours shown due to differences in screen calibration.